This contract position is paid on a task-performance basis:
- $1.20 - For each website that is reviewed, categorised and contacted (as mentioned in the job description on the previous page).
- $1.00 – Bonus for each website that agrees to your request and places a link to our website on one of their pages.
Based on our experience we expect you should be able to process and send a minimum of 10 link-request emails per hour. On average a successful link-builder might expect a positive response rate of between 20% to 60%.
We require someone who:
- Has Broadband Internet access from home.
- Is able to work from home for a minimum of 6 hours each week in a couple of separate blocks (e.g. 3x2hrs).
- Is comfortable and capable of working unsupervised.
- Can meet agreed deadlines and email sending quotas.
- Has installed (or is able to install) and use email client software on their computer (e.g. an IMAP mailbox capable package such as Microsoft Outlook, Eudora or Mozilla Thunderbird).
- Has Microsoft Excel and can use it to store contact information.
- Has fluent written English with a polite and courteous email manner at all times.
- Has/is willing to register for an ABN for billing purposes (www.abr.gov.au).
- Is able to attend a 1-hour training session at our office in Claremont.